Excellent stability, grip and product release capabilities are combined with the superior drainage properties and outstanding cleanability that characterize the uni MPB 25% Open belt.
The cone top design and density on the surface guarantee the correct balance between grip and non-stick properties to protect product and skin.
The uni MPB 25% Open Cone Top, with or without indents, meets all the industry requirements and Food Safety regulations for the fish industry and other wet food processing applications.
- Cone top surface
- Open area: 25%
- Pitch: 2 inch
- Running direction: straight running
- Standard materials: PE / PP / POM
- Easy-to-use 8.00 mm lock pins
- UltraClean sprocket system
- A wide range of accessories
- Designed for seafood processing, but suitable for many different food applications that require grip, non-stick and drainage properties
- Designed to avoid product damage
- Reduces sanitation downtime and water usage
- Compatible with uni UltraClean sprockets for optimal hygienic performance and easier maintenance
- Easy belt repair and replacement
Download Product Information Sheet
Download uni MPB 25% Open product flyer
Ammeraal Beltech member European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group.
Food Grade belts comply with EC 1935/2004 and FDA standards supporting your ISO 22000 requirements (previously HACCP).